Welcome to the Battle Creek
Ski Club - 2019-2020
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY11, 2020
BCSC members will be presenting a photo recap of the recent Whitefish Montana ski trip.
Miller’s Time Out is located at 13260 S. Helmer Rd (at the corner of I-94 & Helmer in Battle Creek).
Need your help -- The Club is looking places to ski for our 2021 ski season. The first Trip Committee meeting will be held at 5:30-6:30pm on Wednesday, March 4, 2020 at Brewster’s in Portage (5135 Portage Rd., just south of I-94.)
The Battle Creek Ski Club's Feb Newsletter is now available.
BCSC trips are under way. The following links will give you the latest updates:
- Boyne Mountain trip report is now available on the Boyne page or by clicking the following [Click here for more information]
- Nub's Nob Trip report is now available on the WNub's Nob page or by clicking the following link- [Click here for more information]
- Crystal Mountain bus trip. [Click here for more information]
- Grindelwald Switzerland (co-hosted by the Grand Rapids Ski Club) [Click here for more information]
- Whitefish Mountain, MT Trip report is now available on the Whitefish page or by clicking the following link - [Click here for more information]
- Schuss mountain and Short's Brewery THIS TRIP IS CANCELLED - DID NOT GETT ENOUGH PEOPLE TO SIGN UP. [Click here for more information]
- Caberfae Peaks [Click here for more information]
- Winter Park ski/train trip - The club needs to confirm the train tickets ASAP. Please contact Tanya Potter if you are interested to SIGN UP and work through the exact pricing for this trip. [Click here for more information]
SPECIAL CLUB MEMBERSHIP BENEFIT.
The Club is also a member of the Chicago Metropolitan Ski Council (CMSC). This allows our members to sign up for ski trips offered by other 60 or so club members of the CMSC. Your BCSC membership will be honored as a membership by their club as well. You can go to the following website
You can use the filter at the top to search Ski Trips ONLY to see a list of all ski trips for the upcoming ski season. Click on the trip and all the details and contact person for that trip is listed.